By Kyle & Olivia Brady | Founders of Drivin' & Vibin' | We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases.
After months of sitting up on blocks, our Fiber Stream is finally back on her own four tires!
Over the last few weeks we completed the installation and rewiring of the new trailer brakes, we replaced the bearing seals and packed the bearings, installed a new 7-prong electrical connector, and installed new tail lights & side lights complete with new wiring!
Here’s the list:
- Wire Solar Power
- Make Modifications to Interior Wiring
- Install Grey Water Tank
- Check Propane System / Mount Tank
- Install Laminate Flooring
- Install Interior Front Wood Panel
- Paint Interior
- Install Composting Toilet
- Install Landing Gear
- Wrap and Secure Wiring Underneath Camper
- Fix Door
- Buy & Install Vinyl Decals
- Re-paint Exterior Stripe
- Buy & Install Curtains
- Install Interior LED Lights
The list seems pretty long still – but, I feel confident we can complete it. Wish us luck and look for an update soon!
If you want to help the cause click on the donation link below or check out our registries on the donation link at the top!