The Best Books for RV Life | Research, Planning & Inspiration
Reading & RV life go hand in hand. Whether you’re researching the lifestyle, planning your next trip or simply enjoying a book at your campsite – these books will be perfect travel companions.
The list of “Best RV Life Books” is organized in three sections: lifestyle research, travel research and inspiration.
Let’s dive in.
Best RV Books: Lifestyle Research
- Living the RV Life: Your Ultimate Guide to Life on the Road: This book by RV Love is a wonderful, and colorful, look into RV living.
- A Beginners Guide to Living in an RV: A comprehensive Newbie resource!
- The Ultimate RV Log Book: Keep a written record of your RV travels
- Secrets of RVing on Social Security: This niche book will resonate deeply with many RVers
- A Beginners Guide to Living in an RV: Perfect for the RV newbies. This will help set you on the right path.
- Live Camp Work: This book guides readers through many working options on the road.
- For Women Only, Traveling Solo in Your RV: If you’re a solo female traveler, this book was written for you!
Best RV Books: Travel Research
- The Most Scenic Drives in America: This is a great RV gift for any traveler.
- Road Trip USA: Get that RV road trip planned!
- 50 States 5000 Ideas: Ideas for days.
- National Geographic: National Parks: Dive deep into the National Parks of America.
- RV Camping in Corps of Engineers Parks: COE campgrounds are often scenic and peaceful. Here’s a great resource to learn!
- Rout 66 Travel Guide: Take a trip down America’s most famous highway!
- RV in Canada Guide: Travel to the north, economically.
Best RV Books: Inspirational
- Take Risks by Joe Russo: Learn about The Russos journey and get inspired.
- On The Road: Essential travel reads!
- Into The Wild: A story of the nomadic spirit.
- Vagabonding: Minimal travel, internationally.
If you’re a writer…
We devoted an entire article to the best travel journals. Some of them are mostly blank, others have many prompts.